Aqua Turtle Ring
The Aqua Turtle Ring Story
One of the coolest places I visited in Florida is the Clearwater Aquarium. Their mission is to preserve our environment while inspiring the human spirit through leadership in the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of marine life. I so enjoyed my time there learning about their work and seeing all the land and sea animals they are currently helping. That evening as I was reflecting on my visit I am developing a "Sea Life Collection". This ring is the first in the collection in honor of turtles Snorkel and Mabel.
The ring shown is made of copper and silver filled wire, with a aqua crystal stone, and small silver colored turtle. This series is designed with contrasting wire colors. If you prefer all the same please type this in the comments area.
- An aqua crystal is the design choice, but you can choose any color crystal you like such as birthstone or favorite color.
- Your choice wire color: shiny copper (see photo), antiqued copper, silver filled, gold brass, or sterling silver.
About Wire Art
Janise's artistic use of wire to create swirls and loops with a fresh and free form style sets her apart. She deliberately designs each pendant to showcase the stone, as she studies the shape, and movement. Then she masterfully manipulates the wire to create lovely jewelry for you to enjoy.
- This is a handmade item, therefore it will be slightly different than the one shown, but it will be just a beautiful and fun.
- This is a made to order item.
- Matching necklace or bracelet available, indicate in the notes area (link coming soon)