Victorian Crystal Pearl Statement
A Victorian inspired design with a modern spin. I love the richness of the sentiment of all the vintage jewelry components with history of being treasured and worn. The glass, crystal and pearl focals are married together in an asymmetrical Y design necklace. It's a lovely statement necklace offering tradition, creativity and sparkle with it's crystals, pearls and filigree collaged.
- What makes this necklace special? Vintage jewelry repurposed into a modern design
- Personally knowing the story behind some of the vintage jewelry. The large square glass vintage focal in the center was loving worn for years by a woman who lived in an estate in Boalsburg, PA. She loved sparkle and had an eye for high fashion.
- One-of-a-kind necklace
- Handcrafted assemblage and design
- This one-of-a-kind and eye catching statement necklace would be lovely for a bride, bridal party or evening out. Materials: Silver plated wire, vintage silver plated chain, vintage flower with pearl focal, vintage large glass square focal, vintage cluster strand, vintage pearl and rhinestone button, antiqued silver filigree and other components.
- Variable wearable length: overall 18-16"; from clasp to the top of the focal
- Focal measures: Tip of flower to bottom of square glass focal; 2.75" L x 2" W
I enjoy creating visual interest with various textures, colors and out of the ordinary findings. This necklace is made from vintage components that have been pre-loved so as with all vintage items, some evidence of wear is to be expected. It is, however, in excellent vintage condition! I believe it is the slight "wear" showing that makes these items even more lovable - - definitely makes them "shabby chic"
Standard packaging included.
Care & Cleaning see FAQ