Your Old Stuff Turned Into
Be Unique. Be You.
Jewelry designed to be a positive affirmations inspired by nature, personal stories, and history.
I create unique jewelry from sentimental tokens, found objects, and recycled materials. They are small sculptures carefully crafted that speak of the past and resonate personal stories.
When the world seems uncertain and complicated,
you want accessories that make you feel secure and strong.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you make other art pieces or just jewelry?
- Good question. Yes, we do make table top, wall displays, and outdoor art sculptures along with wearable art.
- I would love to commision a piece, but I don't have any items to include. Can you still make a piece that will tell my story?
- Glad you asked. Yes, we will have a conversation as take a walk down memory lane to uncover your visual story. I personally listen to desires, stories, while we look at any items you have collected. Then, I'll create basic sketches or design ideas based upon our conversation, give you a timeframe, and estimated price. Once we're in agreed, work begins, and before you know it, your visual story will be ready for you to wear, share, or display
- What kind of things can be included in a custom piece of jewelry?
- Pretty much anything you like, maybe something with a memory associated with it, a collection, or something past down. I prefer things that are about 6" or smaller because they are more comfortable to wear. I have some pretty unusual pieces using sentimental items such as bookmarks, shells, keys, china, bullet casings, glass, fur, automotive parts, fishing gear, sewing notions, game pieces, paint brushes, feathers, drift wood, wedding dresses, stones, old jewelry, and even hair.
- Your jewelry is a miniature piece of art, I'd like to display it. Is that possible?
- Thank you, I design my art jewelry to be displayed either on the body, as wall or table display. I am happy to work with you to create just the right display for your specific area.
- I have items larger than jewelry could you make a sculpture or artwork from them?
- Yes, I can use just about anything and because they are items with special memories associated with them will make the piece even more special.
- Do you work with people out of your area?
- Yes, you would simply contact me. Then we'd have a conversation either by phone call, zoom, facetime, or skype. During our conversation we will determine your desires and the best methods to move forward,