We are honored to partner with our community in public spaces, businesses, organizations, and private residences. This list represents some of our community partners and how we supported them.
- Greenbriar/Saybrook Park - Community rock garden
- Calvary Baptist Church Missions and Community Outreach
- Local Veterans - Camp Breac a fly fishing community for our military, veterans, and their families with the mission of conservation of natural resources, the arts, & education located on Spring Creek in Bellefonte, PA.
- Large trout fish chainsaw sculpture
- We dedicated "A Good Day Fishing" is a large outdoor sculpture featuring 2 large trout jumping out of the stream made entirely with recycled materials including, hundreds of Yuengling beer cans, bottle caps, and wine bottles. The sculpture is an art piece and serves an outdoor boot and wader drying rack. Learn more watch this video
- Custom sign with carved fish
- Custom cellar door
- Eco Minded Business Axemann Brewery located in Axman PA
- Gray Farm Tables - though we are not in the furniture business we have made and refurbished lots of furniture. These are particularly special to us because my husband Ed, handmade 16 eight foot custom gray farm tables and 32 benches for our daughter's wedding. My job as the detailer and finisher was to developed a white wash and technique to make the tables look like old gray barn board with a hint of modern. We learned of Axemann Brewery, a German style brewer was slated to open in the area. Rod, the owner, was looking for handcrafted furnishings for his pub. Our story lives on and you can enjoy sitting in these handcrafted tables in the upper loft area of the brewery. Learn more here
- Orphan Care Alliance - An organization that seeks to find forever families and support foster children in Centre County, Pennsylvania,
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition - represents, supports and serves breast cancer survivors and their families in Pennsylvania through educational programming, legislative advocacy and breast cancer research grants.
- Pink Zone - We unite Central Pennsylvania in the fight against breast cancer by mobilizing resources to improve lives in our community.
- Rose of Sharon Orphanage in the Dominican Republic
- Penn State Thon - A Student-Run Philanthropy Committed To Enhancing The Lives Of Children And Families Fight Childhood Cancer.
- Lion's Club - State College